Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety and the safety of our team.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and our team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
The following is a list of our daily protocols:
- Pre-screening all scheduled patients 48 hours prior to their visit
- Parking lot check ins with pre-screening questions again and temperature checks
- Masks required at all times
- Escort patients in directly to our Sani Centers before taking them back to treatment room
- Pre rinse gargle with hydrogen peroxide before treatment
- Isolite suction evacuation system to reduce aerosolizations by 95%
- Only hand instrumentation for cleanings and no polishing at the end as to eliminate any aerosols.
- Enhanced PPE per CDC guidelines
- HEPA air purifier filters in each treatment room
- Fogging with Hypochlorous acid disinfectant Twice a day
- Disinfect of all high touch areas multiple times a day
- No magazines,children's toys or refreshments in the waiting room
- We have limited our daily patient flow to comply with the necessary 6 feet of distance.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 650 322- 7239.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Singh and Team